CareersJoin the VVA TEAM
Browse our current career opportunities below!
Valley View Agri-Systems (VVA) is expanding our sales team. Our legacy of customer satisfaction is the foundation of our field team. We accomplish this through great employees, quality work and dedication to outstanding customer service.
The Sales Account Manager will manage current Accounts and develop new Accounts. This role will focus on increasing new projects year over year, servicing current products and systems, and promoting parts and service sales. We expect this person to add value to the customer operation by being an expert on storage, technology, conditioning, and material handling needs and acting as a conduit between VVA and customers.
Applicants should possess strong leadership attributes and a desire to perform at a high level. We offer a great team environment, competitive wages, full benefit package including health insurance, dental, vision, and 401K. We pride ourselves in our safety and ongoing training programs where you will continue to advance your skills and career within our company.
- Increase revenue year over year by gaining new customers and nurturing all aspects of our business
- Consult with customers on building new systems as well as expanding current systems
- Work with customer to ensure current systems are being maintained properly and offer parts and service solutions
- Assist in quoting Farm or Commercial Projects by providing detailed and accurate information to the quote team
- Formal review of all documents that are given to the customer
- Ensure needs between VVA and the customer are being met
- Be engaged at every touch point with your customer base, from quote to build to service
- Manage existing customer base with thorough follow-up
- Identify areas to focus on for new selling opportunities
- Work with marketing group as required to promote social media activities, visibility to our brand and to promote VVA in a professional manner
- Establish expectations with the customer from project activities to payment schedules to completion dates along with maintenance requirements
- Develop and maintain positive, professional relationships at all levels of the organization
- Professional conduct at all times when acting on behalf of VVA
- Maintain confidentiality when appropriate
- Meet with customer to identify site needs and go over work to be performed and/or project scope
- Follow all Safety requirements while on job sites and in vehicles
Additional Responsibilities (as required):
- Keep customer informed on progress throughout a project, updating on schedule, progress, issues, completion, etc.
- Work with customer to push site work
- Check site work to make sure it’s ready for concrete
- Work with crews on site and purchasing/warehouse personnel
- Assist with material delivery to site as needed
- Review the system operations and start up with the customer
- Offer assistance necessary to make the customer feel confident in operating their system
- Take pictures throughout the project for documentation and often, marketing use
Interested? Email resume and cover letter to Jeff Fjelstul at firstname.lastname@example.org
Valley View Agri-Systems (VVA) is expanding our Illinois team. The Landscape Equipment Sales, ServiceMechanic & Parts Assistant will be responsible for selling landscape equipment, parts, and repairing various type of landscaping equipment. From walk behind push mowers, commercial/ residential lawn equipment, to lawn and garden tractors. This role will also work with grain equipment parts and small whole goods.
Small Engine Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Repair lawn mowers, snow blowers, lawn tractors, and other commercial/ residential lawn equipment
- Use diagnostic tools to test equipment components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the equipment to the customer
- Become Brand certified as required
- Work on small engines and other components in mowers
- Repair malfunctioning mowers and perform maintenance tasks, such as seasonal tune-ups
- Run diagnostic tests to determine the problem and define maintenance needs
- Perform general duties like sharpening mower blades, cleaning product, repairing tires, etc.
- Replace parts and refill liquids and lubricants
- Pickup and deliver equipment with truck & trailer
- Complete all documentation for work performed, including but not limited to invoices, warranty documents, hourly worksheets, safety documents…
- Interact with customers with the respect and assistance
- Manage all safety inspections on equipment within the facility
- Complete weekly safety training and additional certifications
Parts Dept. Assistant Responsibilities include:
- Assist parts department manager with daily tasks such as:
- Stocking parts
- Maintaining inventory
- Invoicing customers
- Shipping packages
- Submitting warranty documents to manufacturer
- Assisting with inventory cycle counts
- Unloading and loading of in/out bound freight
- Check in orders from manufacturer
- Distribute / provide parts to the service crews with proper documentation
- Manage cleanliness of work area
- Follow standard safety practices
- Previous experience as a mechanic, preferably with lawn & garden equipment and agricultural equipment
- Knowledge of shop equipment, various hand tools and diagnostic equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Customer first attitude while managing to company expectations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with forklifts and telehandlers
This position will be a full-time, hourly role with full benefits. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
Successful applicants will be expected to have a valid drivers license, show up on time daily, and be neat and clean in appearance. Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds, stand, sit, walk for extended periods of time and perform all activities in a safe manner.
We are an EOE. We offer a great team environment, competitive wages, full benefit package including health insurance, dental, vision, and 401K. We pride ourselves in our safety and ongoing training programs where you will continue to advance your skills and career within our company.To apply, please email email@example.com or call 217-628-6217 to get started.
Valley View Agri-Systems (VVA) is expanding our construction teams for farm and commercial job sites. A key to the success is great leaders to take care of employees and customers. Our legacy of customer satisfaction is the foundation of our field team. We accomplish this through great employees, quality work and dedication to outstanding customer service.
We are looking for leaders that want to be part of this team! Applicants should possess strong leadership attributes, desire to perform at a high level in a team environment. We offer a great team environment, competitive wages, full benefit package including health insurance, dental, vision, and 401K. We pride ourselves in our safety and ongoing training programs where you will continue to advance your skills and career within our company.
- Minimum three years of experience supervising a millwright crew of at least 4 members
- Minimum 5 years of experience welding, fabrication, industrial equipment installation required
- Read and interpret complex blueprint or CAD drawings to establish crew activities for project completion
- Review, understand, and communicate work assignments and plans to the crew/team
- Plan for and provide the 6 elements of work to the field team everyday: Material, Manpower, Information, Equipment, Environment, and Tools
- Willing to travel from project to project and across multiple states as-needed
- Valid drivers license to drive company vehicles
- Meet and exceed project safety, quality, and profit goals for project activities
- Excellent understanding of OSHA and company safety requirements
- Excellent understanding of the work site equipment, including operating ability, setup and maintenance requirements
- Monitor and communicate daily production activity ensuring the field team performs at the desired production levels
- Communicate project progress and project hurdles on a daily basis
- Flex with changes in schedule and projects
- Display innovation when working on projects and always be prepared to think of new ways to become more efficient
- Welding capabilities and certifications preferred
- Experience installing material handling and structural steel type products
- Leads by example, always professional and always in line with the VVA values
- Leads the project team to identify, minimize, and eliminate risks associated with project activities
- Drive performance of each individual and identifies strengths and weaknesses of each team member that constantly improves their abilities
- Perform daily walk-through of facility and equipment
- Plan and prioritize workday based on facility needs and supervisor input
- Drug-free workplace
Interested? Email resume and cover letter to
Valley View Agri-Systems (VVA) is expanding our construction teams for farm and commercial job sites. Our legacy of customer satisfaction is the foundation of our field teams. We accomplish this through quality work and dedication to outstanding customer service.
Applicants should possess a strong work ethic and a desire to perform at a high level, in a team environment. We offer a fantastic culture, competitive wages, full benefit package including health insurance, dental, vision, 401K. We pride ourselves in our safety and ongoing training programs to advance team member skills and career within VVA.
- Prefer three years of experience in farm or commercial environment with skills in welding, fabrication, industrial equipment installation
- Regular, timely attendance is a must
- Willing to travel
- General mechanical ability with experience using various powered and cordless tools
- Previous experience working in grain elevators is a plus
- Actively participate and implement safety programs
- Learn and follow written rules and procedures
- The ability to climb stairs, perform lifting over 75 pounds, sit, kneel and stand for long periods, work in confined spaces, and work at heights over 50’
- Candidate must be able to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as hot, cold and dusty environments
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed
- Perform all duties within compliance of OSHA, company safety, and environmental regulations; including wearing appropriate PPE for task being performed
- Perform routine inspections and preventative maintenance (per manufacturer’s recommendations and company policies) to maximize equipment life and reduce downtime
- Troubleshoot reported or discovered equipment issues; repair or replace defective parts or requests assistance as needed
- Complete documentation timely, accurately, and legibly
- Perform highly skilled maintenance tasks, such as fabrication, cutting, blueprint reading, etc.
- Other duties as assigned; including general housekeeping and clean-up of all work areas; including sweeping, shoveling, washing, painting
- Drug-free workplace
Interested? Email resume and cover letter to
Valley View Agri-Systems (VVA) is expanding our fabrication team. Our legacy of customer satisfaction is the foundation of our business. We accomplish this through great employees, quality work, and dedication to outstanding customer service.
We are looking for leaders that want to be part of #TeamVVA! Applicants should possess strong leadership attributes, desire to perform at a high level in a team environment. We offer a great team environment, competitive wages, full benefit package including health insurance, dental, vision, and 401K. We pride ourselves in our safety and ongoing training programs where you will continue to advance your skills and career within our company.
Fabricators at Valley View Agri-Systems play an essential role in our team, working directly with the Shop Foreman and staff to ensure the fabrication of high-quality agricultural and commercial construction items. This position offers an opportunity for growth into a lead role within our shop crew.
Key duties include:
- Collaborating with the Shop Foreman to understand, plan, and execute fabrication tasks.
- Leading and coordinating with the shop crew to ensure efficient operation.
- Fabricating and assembling various components as per requirements and blueprints.
- Performing TIG welding on stainless steel materials, with a focus on industrial food-grade items.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints for fabrication processes.
- Adhering to all safety procedures and maintaining a clean and safe workspace.
- Participating in continuous improvement and training opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven experience in industrial food-grade fabrication.
- Expertise in stainless steel TIG welding.
- Proficiency in advanced fabrication techniques.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints effectively.
- Previous experience in a “Crew Leader” role.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- 7AM-4PM and willing to work overtime as required.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-882-2467.